We are in need of compassionate and experienced caregivers to extend their kindness to the elderly. Our agency strives to help individuals with their activities of daily living.
QR Code Link to This Post
We have several shifts open and can get you started today! Start working this week and get a paycheck next week! Call today to set up a time for an interview.
Our caregivers provide non-medical private duty in-home living assistance to elderly and disabled patients in the Hill Country Area. (New Braunfels, Seguin, Floresville, N/NE San Antonio, San Marcos, Bulverde, Canyon Lake, Spring Branch, Blanco, Wimberley and La Vernia).
The job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Personal hygiene and grooming assistance
• Planning and preparing meals
• Light housekeeping
• Help coping with the routines of everyday life
• Providing basic companionship and moral support
• Assisting our patients with daily tasks they cannot do on their own
The ideal candidate(s) will:
• Be able to pass a background check
• Have a valid driver's license and auto insurance
• Reliable transportation
• Minimum of one year of care-giving experience (caring for a family member is acceptable)
• Dementia/Alzheimer experience a plus
• Hoyer Lift experience a plus
We have a wide variety of schedules open for Monday - Sunday. WEEKEND SHIFTS NEEDED! We have 12 hour shifts and Live In Caregiver shifts available.
APPLY ONLINE @ http://155.axiscare.com and click APPLY NOW
Or contact Amanda our Hiring Manager at (830) 625-0444 or fax your resume (830) 625-5395
Or apply in person at 451 S. Castell Ave., New Braunfels, TX 78130 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm