Sorry, tiny houses, RV's, and food trucks are not allowed. This opportunity is for land to build a garden and have farmer's market occasionally if you want, not to live here. Sorry.
Large, level, green lot available now. Perfect for a raised bed garden urban farm or beekeeping. Water and electricity on site. Grow pumpkins, raise chickens, grow and sale Christmas trees, build an outdoor yoga retreat, or meditation garden, tons of options!
- Over half an acre at approx .66
- Lots of big pecan trees but also lots of sunny areas
- Water and electric on site
- 20 ft shipping container storage available
- Use of small vintage camper office optional (you cannot live in it though)
- Use of a 20x30 commercial event tent available for events
- 3 blocks to the river
- 1 mile to Texas State
- Building a new fence and gates for added security
- Two story building has been demolished
I bought this property with dreams of building an urban raised bed garden. But, I live in Austin, and the drive back and forth is too long on most days. I'd really love to use this land for farming, so let's do it together!
You agree to mow, trim trees, and work the land, in exchange for very low rent. I'll work with you so send me your ideas.
- Rent $200 per month plus utilities and landscaping work (negotiable)
- First 2 months free to get started
Reply to this ad for more info. Last time I posted I got too much spam, so I'm not leaving my number this time. Just reply and I'll get back to you.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers