QR Code Link to This Post
Part Time Retail Inventory Associate
For immediate consideration, please click the location nearest you and apply online:
Multiple Locations, San Marcos, TX 78666
Here at RGIS, you count!
We are looking for a reliable, accurate, and efficient Part Time Inventory Associate to join our exciting team. No experience? No problem! We provide continuous, on-the-job training so you can be successful in your role and advance your career. The Inventory Associate works as part of a team performing inventory counts, using a handheld device equipped with a finger scanner, to ensure data collection is done both accurately and efficiently. Our inventory jobs are very active, requiring you to stand, squat, kneel or climb ladders. The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, and can focus individually and in a team oriented, fast paced environment.
Discover what we can do together. APPLY TODAY!
Things To Consider:
• You will be part of a traveling inventory team, Monday – Wednesday or Tuesday – Thursday
• Compensated overnight travel may be required
• On-the-job paid training provided
• Career advancement opportunities
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay rates
• Flexible scheduling
• Performance based pay increases
• Employee-paid health insurance available at group rates
• Company promoted carpooling outside local area, additional compensation for drivers
What You’ll Do:
• Visit various stores and warehouses for inventory counts in the territory
• Count inventory with handheld device equipped finger scanner
• Work alongside your teammates to ensure accurate and timely inventory audits
• No experience needed
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to squat, kneel, bend, climb ladders and reach, and stand for up to 10 hours
• Must have access to reliable transportation
• Flexible schedule, with the ability to work varying hours
At RGIS, we value ethics, positive attitude, and safety in workplaces. We are the global market leader in retail, healthcare, and commercial and industrial inventory services. As a part of the RGIS Team, you perform the important role of taking accurate and timely inventory counts that help our customers make critical business decisions.
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.